You are here
- Scope of demonology
- How to know God's will for daily decisions
- Basic principles of music evaluation
- There is no such thing as amoral music.
- Music is a form of worship. It is corrupted when mixed with carnality.
- It is wrong to use carnal music to present a holy message.
- All parts of music must obey God's laws of order.
- Sensuous tactics have no place in Christian music.
- Musicians must see themselves as ministers, not performers.
- Spiritual results do not justify carnal music.
- Loving the world's music deadens sensitivity to evil.