A wife asked, “What can I do to help my husband with his anger?”
An older son asked, “What do I do when my father gets angry? How am I supposed to respond?”
- Understand that there are probably things you don’t understand.
- Deal properly with your own anger:
- Acknowledge that it is sin.
- Control your anger God’s way.
- Answer back gently.
- Give a gift to the angry person.
- We’re born knowing how to use carnal weapons.
- Carnal weapons are deceitful.
- Spiritual weapons are more powerful!
Special note: This message comes from Dr. Davis' Anger Series, available at SolveFamilyProblems.com